Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 7 June 2010

PROBABILITIES

7 June 2010

PROBABILITIES

According to a recent British study, the probabilities of what your children may become when they grow-up, are as follows:

  • A  Rock-Star………………for your first child

  • A  Prime Minister……….for your second child

  • A  Film Actor……………..for your third child

What parents in UK / USA /  Everywhere,  would like to ask  the researchers is :

" What is the probability of my child becoming an " Employee " when she grows up ?

Or, will she end up applying for jobs on leading job-portals for most of her adult life ? – praying / hoping ?

Do researchers understand the cruel irony of life in 2010 ?

With regards

HEMEN  PAREKH

No comments:

Post a Comment