Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 26 September 2013

Sad Day / Bad Day / Mad Day



Sad  Day


Ø    If – and when – President Pranab Mukherjee succumbs to “ His Master’s Voice “ and signs the Ordinance , nullifying Supreme Court verdict on “ convicted “ MPs / MLA s


Bad  Day


Ø    Despite protests / walkouts by BJP and Left parties , if and when , Lok Sabha converts that ordinance into a law in next 2 months


Mad  Day


Ø    If , we the voters , decide to vote back to power  once again , Congress & Co , in 2014 national elections ( and in the State Elections , later this year ) and choose to suffer in silence , the rape of our Motherland for the next 5 years , at the hands of the criminals

Die Democracy , die slowly but surely !

 We the people , deserve the Brown Sahibs we elect to rule our destiny !


·          hemen  parekh  (  27  Sept  2013  )

No comments:

Post a Comment