Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 25 November 2018

A Catastrophe around the corner ?




Here is why :




Tariff cap on manufacturing and hybrid technology projects also making solar projects nonviable


Highlights :

Capacity addition in domestic utility scale solar ( state & central government tenders ) MW :
FY 2017
Q1 …………….. 3190
Q2  ……………. 1358
Q3………………  2082
Q4…………….   1856
FY  2018
Q1  …………..  3833
Q2  …………… 702
Q3 ……………. 1770
Q4  ………….     707
===============================
Given that the  “ vested interests “ found a friend in  “ bureaucratic bungling “, this was expected – notwithstanding some 40 emails to our Cabinet Ministers , some of which are :
=========================================================

 Solar Power : Internal Rate of Return              [  27  Jan  2018  ]


A Jigsaw Puzzle  or  A  House of  Cards  ?         [   26  Nov  2017  ]


Solar Power : GigaWatt or GigaFlop ?               [   13  Dec   2017   ]


=====================================================================================


With elections around the corner , it is the POLITICAL POWER which is keeping our Netas occupied  !



==========================================

=====


26  Nov  2018




   

No comments:

Post a Comment