Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 6 October 2021

25.7 Lakh Registrations in ONE day ?

 


That is right


In the past 24 hours ( 05 Oct ),  e-Shram  portal managed to register 25.7 lakh “ Unorganized Sector “ worker


On the first day of its launch ( 26 Aug ), it managed to register 2 lakh workers


This kind of “ Database Generation “ on any website ( Govt or Private ), is unprecedented !


What trumps me is :

Neither the Central Govt ( Labour Ministry ), nor any Media ( online or offline ) has bothered to report , what is, nothing less than a MIRACLE !

 

What could have caused this  ?


Could be due to implementation of my following suggestion :

   e-Shram : - also a Deep Database ?      ( 30 Aug 2021 )


“ To create awareness among these visitors, I suggest that :

        #    On the home page itself, introduce a section ( link ) titled : STATISTICS

        #    Without any login requirement, any stray visitor should be able to visit this

              section and be able to VIEW following statistics “

 

    I don’t know exactly when my suggestion got implemented but I reported my finding ( of a link on homepage, titled DASHBOARD ) in :


Ø       Thank You, Shri Bhupender Yadavji…………….. [ 01 Oct 2021 ]

 

 On 01 Oct itself ( one day ), some 21 lakh workers registered !

 

In my e-mail of 01 Oct.,  I made a comparison of ,

 

Ø  My suggestion List    vs

Ø  Those that got implemented

 

I also listed “ Suggestions that remained to be implemented “ , such as :

        #   City-wise registration

         #   Marital Status wise

         #   Social Category-wise ( ? )

         #   Monthly Income wise

         #   Educational Qualification wise

         #   Primary / Secondary Occupation wise

         #   “ How Skill was acquired “ wise

  

This morning while checking up the DASHBOARD on e-Shram site, I was happy to find that , out of the above list, one more suggestion got implemented, viz :

      #  “ Monthly Income wise “ registrations , which show :

Income Slabs of  :

#  Rs 10,000 and below………………. 91.52 %

#  Rs 10,001  to  15,000………………  6.2  %

#  Rs  15,001  to  18,000……………..  1.06 %

#  Rs  18,001  to  21,000…………….. 0.53  %

#  Rs  21,001  and above ………………0.69  %

 

Dear Shri Bhupender Yadavji,


Many thanks for implementing many of my suggestions. I am hoping the rest will follow


With implementation of ALL the suggestions, there is a good chance that e-Shram portal may manage to get all 38 CRORE workers to register within 3 months !


Whereas this ( achievement ) would be very heartening, there is a lurking danger


If these efforts ( on part of the workers to register ) do NOT quickly TRANSLATE into some visible SOCIAL BENEFIT SCHEMES, sharply targeted to different DEMOGRAPHIC PROFILES , then the ensuing frustration would be too great !


e-Shram has , very admirably , succeeded in RAISING the EXPECTATIONS of crores of jobless workers


Therefore , above every other Social Benefit Scheme that you can think of, the one that cuts across all the demographic profiles, is :


GETTING JOBS (in order to live in dignity without begging the Sarkaar Maa-Baap )


I once again urge you to consider :


e-Shram can provide jobs to Unorganized Workers ? ..( 26 Aug 2021 )



with regards,

hemen parekh  /  hcp@RecruitGuru.com  /  07 Oct 2021

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment