Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 2 October 2021

SEARCHING URL FOR PORTAL SACRED

 

Dear  Shri  R Subrahmanyamji,

( Social justice and Empowerment Secretary / secywel@nic.in )

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

  

 

Shri Venkaiah Naiduji , launched some 36 hours ago , a portal :


SACRED : Senior Able Citizen Re-Employment with Dignity :



Since then, I am searching for URL for that portal but could not find it despite many hours of searching



On Govt portal " https://lnkd.in/emyGezYk ", even Feedback Form is NOT working ( apart from not giving any info about SACRED )



Nor does portal of Ministry of Social Justice give any info about SACRED ! https://lnkd.in/ey85H5rg



May be , the developers ( of portal ) realize that it is better not to launch a half-cooked portal !



As witnessed ( in my case ) when I downloaded Govt App :


" My Grievance " ( launched 2 months ago by Shri Rajnath Singhji )


 - and submitted a grievance on  18 July 2018 

   ( No > GOVMH / E / 2021 / 04212 ) ,


-  whose status today reads :


Pending > 1  :  Closed  0  


(  - a simple request for removal of garbage from footpath outside my house in Andheri – Mumbai )

 



This, notwithstanding a couple of e-mail reminders to concerned officers of Central and Maharashtra Govt !



Apparently, we have a very long way to go for making lives of our ordinary citizen, 
livable

 

 

But then, may be the design team of SACRED decided to delay the launch until they could incorporate suggestions in my following e-mails :

 

Ø Thank You, Dr Virendra Kumarji …………….. .....( 28  Aug   2021 )

 

Ø Thanks for Inchingtowards “ Online jobs Fair “( 29  Sept  2021 )

 

If that is the case , wonderful

 

All good things in life are worth waiting for  !

 

With regards,

 

Hemen Parekh  /  hcp@RecruitGuru.com  /  03 Oct 2021

 -----------------------------------------------------------------

Cc :

 

Shri M. Venkaiah Naiduji

Vice President – India

ddo-vps@nic.in

No comments:

Post a Comment