Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 28 February 2014

A NARCO Test ?

To bring out " truth " from a suspected criminal , police deliver a NARCO test , by administering , what is popularly known as TRUTH SERUM

It reveals a person's innermost thoughts and feelings

Occasionally , his feelings about others . Feelings that have so far , remained suppressed in his subconscious

Of late , we have heard our politicians refer to their political opponents , as :

>   Maut Ka Saudagar

>   Khooni Panja

>   Shehzada

>   Chor ( Thief  )

>   Criminal

>   Mendhak  (  Frog  )

>   Bandar  (  Monkey  )

>   Napunsak  (  Impotent  )...........etc


Those that failed to receive the full prescribed doze of the Truth Serum , just call their opponents :

>   Corrupt

>   Indecisive

>  Incompetent

>  Insecure

>  Spineless

>  Confused..................etc

I wonder whether , once in five years , our good doctor EC ( Election Commissioner ) , administers a NARCO test to our politicians , by announcing elections  !

What I never knew is that this NARCO test also brings to the surface , all those wonderful / sympathetic   feelings that our political bosses harbored for us - the poor public - always , but were too busy to express all along  ! 

Here is how they describe us - the poor people of Mother India  :

>  Suppressed

>  Oppressed

>  Tortured

>  Maligned

>  Neglected

>  Miserable

>  Starving

>  Suffocated

>  Deprived ..............etc


Such  a glorious show of empathy  !


I almost wish , we had National Elections , every alternate year  !


*  hemen  parekh  (  01 March  2014  /  Mumbai  )

  

No comments:

Post a Comment