Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 18 February 2018

Why Alien ( if they exist ) will pose no danger ?











Summary :


Though many have speculated that humans would respond negatively to the discovery of alien life, we have very little scientific research on the subject. According to a new study, however, people in the U.S. would likely have a positive reaction to the news.





Can you guess, why humans would react positively and not feel threatened  ?



It is obvious



If aliens manage to travel billions of light years to reach Earth , one thing is most certain



Not only they would have mastered some fantastic transportation technology but , in all probability, along those few billion years, they would have conquered human frailties of :



Kaam (  Sex  )  -  Krodh ( Anger  ) – Lobh (  Greed  ) – Moh (  Desire   ) – Mad (  Ego  ) – Matsar ( Envy  )




Those six internal “ enemies “ of humans



Aliens would have no “ need / want / desire “ , for anything that we , the humans have , but they do not !



For them , humans would pose no “ threat “



For them , looking at the current “ mess “ in which humans find themselves, it would only evoke a deep feeling of “ sadness “ – may be , even a strong desire to help the humans conquer their “ Inner Enemies “


!
Aliens  would pose us no threat !



19  Feb  2018



No comments:

Post a Comment