Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 11 February 2018

Michio Kaku thinks like me ( or vice versa ? )




Michio Kaku  (http://mkaku.org/ )  is a renowned theoretical physicist


Yesterday , he spoke at the “ World Government Summit “ at Dubai , where he said :




=================================


“In the future, we will have smart paper,” Kaku elaborated.


This paper will be able to show us any information that we request, just like computer screens do today. And it’s not just that we will talk to our walls, they’ll talk back. To this end, the architecture of our living spaces will be transformed — our walls will become our smartphones, laptops, and TV screens.


Imagine sitting in a chair in your living room, speaking aloud, and rushing yourself off to the farthest corners of the digital world. That sounds remarkable. It also sounds isolating and, perhaps, more than a little lonely.


Of course, technology also has the potential to help us connect with people wide and far. Kaku noted this point, outlining how tech will allow us to exchange thoughts and ideas as never before. “You will be able to talk to people in any language because your contact lenses will translate speech,” Kaku predicted.



My own idea of what tomorrow’s news papers might look like , were  2 YEARS  ahead of Kaku’s !


Find comparisons at :


RedesigningNewspapers ?  [  23  May  2016  ]



For design of that future paper , read :

NextGeneration Newspaper ?  [ 21  March  2016  ]

 

https://myblogepage.blogspot.com/2016/03/next-generation-newspaper.html

 

=================================


12  Feb  2018




No comments:

Post a Comment