Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 26 July 2018

One Step > Two Steps > Four Steps ?





Today’s news papers are full of Imran Khan’s “ peace overture “ to India . Eg :



“If they take one step towards us, we will take two, but at least we need a start.”






Of course , on both the sides , there are enough ( more than enough ? ) persons with vested interests ( eg : hanging on to power , at any cost ? ) , who will say :



  Forget any possibility of a permanent solution of the decades old “ Kashmir Issue “



I hope – and pray – Imran has the courage to “ break out “ of the clutches of Pak Army and say :



“ I am willing to consider converting LOC as an International Border “,



And our very own “ ( Inter ) - Nationalist “ has the courage to say :



  If you accept that as the basis for a dialogue , we are willing to talk “



Since netas on either side will not find time to read , I urge ordinary citizens of India and Pakistan to read my following suggestions :



   Kashmir Conundrum ?  ………………………..[ 28  Dec  2015  ]



A Syria at our doorsteps ?  ………………………[ 06  Oct  2016  ]

 

 

Permanent Solution for Kashmir ? …………..[  03  June  2017 ]

 

Drugged  with  Doze of  Denial  ? ……………..[ 12 Nov 2017 ]

 

Dear Imran Khan :

 

If you have the courage and the statesmanship , this dialogue can end up being a “ WIN  WIN “  match for 1300 + 200 million people !

 

27  July  2018

www.hemenparekh.in / blogs



No comments:

Post a Comment