Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 27 April 2011

A Vote of No Confidence ?


Times of India [ Feb. 03,2011 ], reports the findings of a survey done by Synovate – a global market research agency – which polled 2500 respondents in Delhi,Mumbai,Kolkata,Chennai,Bangalore,Hyderabad,Ahmedabad and Lucknow.

Here are the findings :

Ø  Price rise has impacted family budget………………………………. 97 %

Ø  Blame Centre / State for inflation………………………………………..86 %

Ø  Say Govt hasn’t done all it can to curb prices…………………… 62 %

Ø  Say corruption at all-time high………………………………………….  83 %

Ø  Feel politicians main culprit……………………………………………….  60 %

Ø  Say Govt not serious about tackling graft…………………………. 64 %

Ø  Say Central Govt’s image damaged by spate of scams……..96 %

Has the Central Government got courage to conduct a national referendum ( only tick, YES  or  NO  ) asking :

“ Shall this Govt resign and conduct a mid-term election ? “

With regards

hemen  parekh

No comments:

Post a Comment