Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 15 August 2018

Google does not ask !





Or if it ever does , it is “ sotto voice “  ( a faint whisper designed so that you cannot hear ! )



If you do not believe , read :



 

But then , when it comes to tracking you is concerned , it is not only Google



Every search-engine , every Mobile App , every E Com web site , every online service , every Internet connected device ( which will , soon include anything you have on your body - clothes included ) , will be tracking you !



By the end of 2020, our smartphones, AR glasses, watches, medical wear-ables and smart dust are expected to constitute  50 billion connected devices , hosting a total of 1 trillion sensors.



And just as the number of connected devices is increasing exponentially, the number of sensors per connected device is also increasing exponentially.



So far, sensors on phones have doubled every four years.  This means we can expect 160 sensors per mobile device by 2027, and a world jam-packed with near 100 trillion sensors.



There will be no place where you can change your clothes in privacy  !



I wish , members of ShriKrishna Committee had read my following email before submitting their report to Shri Ravi Shankar Prasadji :


Just  Ask  Google  !  [  28  Nov  2017  ]


It is still not too late for Shri Prasadji to consider my following suggestion for safeguarding the personal / private data of Indian Citizens under the proposed DATA PROTECTION LAW :

A Matter of Motive  [  04 Aug  2018  ]

This is the only way to make Google ask for “ informed consent  “ –  openly  /  transparently /  legally  !


16  Aug   2018




No comments:

Post a Comment