Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 10 February 2019

Bravo , Anurag !




For speaking up and telling Twitter , some bitter truth
Viz :


  You cannot take us for a ride /  Comply or Quit


{  that was just 36 characters !  }



This was Economic Times reported today morning :



Extract :
The parliamentary standing committee on information technology is exploring ways of expressing its frustration, including declaring breach of privilege
This may include sending a “strong” recommendation to the government seeking adverse action,
==================================================
Dear Anurag,

I urge you to recommend to the Government , what I suggested in my following email yesterday :

SARAL 


If Germany’s anti-trust body can slap Facebook , you should be able to deliver to Twitter , a sucker punch !
Read :

Germany Anti-Trust Slaps Facebook with Data Gathering Limit 

Extract :

Germany’s antitrust watchdog ruled on February 7th, 2019 that Facebook has abused its market dominance in collecting, merging and using user data. 

=================================

11  Feb  2019

Rsvp :   hcp@RecruitGuru.com




No comments:

Post a Comment