Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 11 February 2019

Will ARIHANT humble the hackers ?




Context :



Extract :

The most bullish AR extremists think we’re gonna have computers in contact lenses in all of our heads one day.

If that ends up being the case, we should think hard about the data it generates will mean to criminals — or to the mega-corporations, like Facebook and Google, that we already trust with our most intimate information.

=========================================================================

What can it mean to criminals  ?

On 20 Oct 2016 , in my blog :  Fast  Forward  to  Future  : ,  I suggested that EVIL INTENTIONS of bad people may be captured by analyzing the telephonic conversations of ALL the Mobile Phone users of the world , through an App named :

ARIHANT

Having concluded ( using , AI analysis of BIG DATA / audio logs of billions of mobile phones ) , WHO is harboring “ Evil Intentions “ , such persons could be apprehended in advance before they can cause any harm

Then , on 24  Nov 2017 , I blogged :

  #ArtficialIntelligence #BrainComputerInterface #Robotics  , where I wrote :


“ Using headsets and mapping brain-waves to specific “ emotions / sentiments “ , scientists are now able to “ read our thoughts “ !


Before long , expect those bulky headsets , with electrodes attached to forehead / scalp , which pick-up the brainwaves , to be replaced by :

·         Glasses ( spectacles )

·         Wrist-bands / Rings  /  Necklaces

·         Mobile phones

·         Tatto patches

·         Clothes  /  anything wearable …etc


No need for a smart phone to listen into our “ spoken words “ !


Simply any IoT – enabled device , listening into our innermost “ Un-spoken Thoughts  ! “

 ==========================================================

ARIHANT  is the only hope of humanity


==========================================================

12  Feb  2019

Rsvp :  hcp@RecruitGuru.com








No comments:

Post a Comment