Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 30 June 2021

A Heartening Response

 Yesterday , through a LinkedIn response ( to a posting ) , I sent following message to Nikita ( Nexus Power ) :

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nishita and I are honored to be a part of PMI's Global Future 50 List! #PMIFuture50 list recognizes the next-generation #project leaders creating, transforming, and defining our post-COVID world. 

Nexus Power
Project Management Institute Gratitude!

=======================================

Nikita,

Congratulations upon getting included in PMI Future 50, a well-deserved recognition of your revolutionary " Crop-Residue " battery which is , not only recyclable but also does not involve pollution caused by extraction of Lithium - Cobalt - Manganese etc

At one place in your interview, you say :

" ..we keep generating multiple ideas. But one needs to finish one project and then think of the next instead of taking up too many at once. "

But suppose, one application of your battery has the potential to save lives of 2.5 LAKH poor / rural women dying each year due to indoor pollution caused by burning Straw - Wood Chips - Cow-dung cakes ., etc. then should you not give it, highest priority ?

For details, please read :

Air Pollution Sources : And “ How to save 2.5 Lakh lives “

https://lnkd.in/eyw2KtE

https://myblogepage.blogspot.com/2021/06/air-pollution-sources-and-how-to-save.html

I am anxious to get your views

regards,

hemen parekh / hcp@RecruitGuru.com / 30 June 2021

=================================================

Today , I got following heartening response :

Thank you for the information. Will definitely give it a thought. Also, by multiple ideas I meant ideas in different genres and not under the same product line.

=========================================================

No comments:

Post a Comment