Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 18 June 2021

A Matter of Unwillingness ?

 

Dear  Shri  Ravishankar Prasadji,

 

 

Twitter and WhatsApp say they cannot trace back all the posts to their ORIGINAL poster ( person ) , since :

 



> These posts get forwarded and re-forwarded, a thousand times , from mobile of one user to another user

> These posts are end-to-end, encrypted



To me, it seems this could be a case of " Unwillingness " rather than a case of " Technical Inability "



Parliamentary Committee on IT ( which discussed this matter with Twitter executives yesterday ) , may want to study the following :

Facebook AI software able to dig up origins of deepfake images  (  17 June 2021  )


https://lnkd.in/gdyn_e2

 

 

With regards,

 

Hemen Parekh  /  hcp@RecruitGuru.com  /  19 June 2021

 

 

 

Related Reading :

 

An “ Act of Defiance “ ?  …………..[  28  May  2021 ]

 

 

 

 


======================================

https://media-exp1.licdn.com/dms/image/sync/C4D27AQG2Wa1bgB-1MA/articleshare-shrink_800/0/1623951058671?e=1624165200&v=beta&t=3qOXBdt1GbMamI9QX5nTt8RKKRYHfXyUzDFePXhogao

 

Facebook AI software able to dig up origins of deepfake images

techxplore.com • 2 min read 

No comments:

Post a Comment