Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 18 August 2024

Support New Ideas

 

Context :

 

PM Modi Calls Upon Successful Startups to Mentor Youth, Support New Ideas


Extract:

 

Prime Minister Narendra Modi addressed the Startup Mahakumbh event in Delhi, highlighting how startups have influenced the mindset of the youth in India. He stressed the necessity for an improved funding system to support these startups.

 

The event, spanning three days, brought together numerous startups and investors, showcasing the vibrancy and potential in the country's entrepreneurial ecosystem.

 

In his speech, Modi emphasized the transformative power of startups in creating employment opportunities for the underprivileged and driving innovation across different sectors.

 

The event served as a platform for startups to connect with investors, fostering collaborations and driving economic growth through innovative ideas and solutions.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

My Take:

 

BLUE-PRINT FOR START-UP NATION……27/12/2015

 

"In my blog from December 2015, I outlined the essence of fostering a startup culture in India.

 

Modi's recent emphasis on startups aligns with my thoughts about empowering youth with new ideas to uplift the disadvantaged sections of society.

 

The call for better banking support for startups resonates with my suggestion for creating a conducive environment for young entrepreneurs to thrive."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

SURROGATE COW FARMS?.........27/11/2015

 

"My blog post from November 2015 echoes Modi's vision of leveraging startups to drive economic growth in rural areas.

 

His focus on generating employment through startups mirrors the importance I placed on small businesses in villages for creating sustainable economic progress.

 

The idea of startups lighting up rural economies corresponds to the potential I saw in nurturing entrepreneurship beyond urban hubs."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Call to Action:

 

To the successful startups addressed by PM Modi, I urge you to heed his call to mentor youth and support new ideas. Your guidance can pave the way for the next wave of innovative solutions that benefit society at large.

 

Embrace this opportunity to contribute to the ecosystem by sharing your experiences and expertise with aspiring entrepreneurs, helping shape a brighter future for India's startup landscape.


With Regards, 

 

Hemen Parekh

 

www.My-Teacher.in

No comments:

Post a Comment