Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 12 August 2024

Use Gen AI soon

 

Context :

 

50% of public service organisations set to use GenAI soon: EY survey

 

Extract :

 

The article mentions that 50% of public service organizations are gearing up to implement Gen AI shortly. This adoption is expected to bring about improvements in automation, enhance policy analysis, and foster transparency within the public sector.

 

Additionally, 61% of these organizations believe that Gen AI will not only enhance the citizen experience but also act as a catalyst for driving innovation.

 

This indicates a significant shift towards embracing Artificial Intelligence technologies to revolutionize public services by leveraging the potential of Gen AI.

 

In essence, the survey findings highlight a growing acceptance of Gen AI among public service organizations, with a strong belief in its potential to streamline processes, boost policy effectiveness, and ultimately enhance the overall citizen experience.

 

The emphasis on transparency and innovation underscores the evolving landscape of public sector operations, with Gen AI poised to play a pivotal role in reshaping governance and service delivery.

 


My Take:

 

My Experiments with ChatGPT......... 25/12/2022 

"The efficiency of government services is crucial, and the integration of advanced technologies like Gen AI can undoubtedly revolutionize service delivery.

 

In my earlier blog post, I discussed the importance of modernizing systems to enhance public service efficiency. The current trend of public service organizations moving towards Gen AI aligns with the prediction I made regarding the transformative impact of AI on governance.

 

The focus on improving policy analysis and promoting transparency resonates with the need for innovation in service delivery that I highlighted in my previous writings."

 

Shri Ashwini Vaishnawji - Provide International Regulation for AI ........29/09/2023

 "The application of Gen AI in public service organizations underscores the significance of international regulation for emerging technologies. As I mentioned in a recent blog post, the implications of AI technologies go beyond data insights, with generative AI creating new possibilities for data utilization.

 

The evolving landscape of AI and its potential at a collective level necessitates robust regulatory frameworks, as highlighted by the need for international standards in my earlier writings.

 

The utilization of Gen AI in public services reinforces the importance of ensuring safe and ethical AI deployment."

 

 

Call to Action:

 

To the public service organizations considering the adoption of Gen AI :

 

Embrace this transformative technology with a strategic approach. Ensure thorough planning, address data privacy concerns, and prioritize transparency in the implementation process.

 

Collaborate with regulatory authorities to establish guidelines for ethical and responsible use of AI in public service delivery.

 

Let Gen AI be a tool for innovation and citizen-centric governance, setting a benchmark for efficient and transparent public sector operations.

 

 

With Regards,


Hemen Parekh

 

www.My-Teacher.in

No comments:

Post a Comment