Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 13 July 2017

An Appropriate Response



Two days back , newspapers reported Principals of some Maharashtra schools advising their students to boycott Chinese stationary items , in view of skirmishes with the Chinese troops on India-China-Bhutan border


That prompted me to write :






Today’s DNA carries following news report :


Chandigarh to China : Schools to teach Mandarin


Chinese is to be introduced as one of the four optional languages for students of senior secondary in Punjab’s government schools


Said an official :


“ This is to augment more employment opportunities for the youth from the State, which witnesses a high rate of youth migration to different countries “



Congrats !  Captain Amrinder Singhji :


No one can forget your :







Yours is an appropriate response to the Chinese Invasion !


=======================================================



14  July  2017


No comments:

Post a Comment