Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 22 September 2011

India’s Population Explodes -- 2


In 2011, India’s population reached 1210 millions.

That is nearly as much as the combined populations of the next 6 most populous countries, viz:

Ø   USA …………………………..  309  millions

Ø   Indonesia  ………………..  233       “

Ø   Brazil  ………………………   195       “

Ø   Pakistan  …………………… 185        “

Ø   Bangladesh  ……………..  164        “

Ø   Nigeria  …………………….  158       “



It is also possible that there are more jobless in India than in all those 6 countries combined !

At least, by Government of India’s own projections, there will be 320 million jobless in India by 2020.

Count down to the explosion has already started !

With regards

hemen  parekh

No comments:

Post a Comment