Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 20 September 2011

MUMBAI MERI JAAN !


20 Sep 2011

MUMBAI  MERI  JAAN  !

DNA [31 Aug 2011] quotes Global Livability Survey of EIU to say that Mumbai is amongst the worst cities to live in.

For each city surveyed, the report considers :

·      Stability

·      Healthcare

·      Culture and Environment

·      Education

·      Infrastructure


Out of 140 cities surveyed around the world, Mumbai got placed at rank 116.

But that was before they counted the potholes !

Aye dil , hai mushkil , jeena yahan

ye hai Mumbai , ye hai Mumbai , ye hai Mumbai

meri jan !

[It is impossible to live in this city, My Heart; Still Mumbai is my love !]


with regards


HEMEN  PAREKH

No comments:

Post a Comment