Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 15 April 2018

#JointPolls ? #FixedTerm ?




Answer is  :  YES  PLEASE  !


Following news appeared in Times of India ( 15 April ) :






This formality has to be gone through



Actually , it is Election Commission which is advocating holding of simultaneous polls and have made its position clear on this, both to the Central Government and to the Supreme Court



It has also said that it does not foresee  any major administrative hitch in this



I presume , some technological innovation will be required . But these are solvable



The biggest hurdle is getting a consensus of all the major political parties , to whom  I have sent ample justifications through my following e mail [ REaL ]



And while trying to get that consensus for  #JointPolls  , it would be highly desirable to obtain their consensus on NITI Aayog’s proposal for #FixedTerms , also :











Reforming Elections and Lok Sabha [ REaL ] ( 20  Dec 2016 )


https://myblogepage.blogspot.com/2016/12/reforming-elections-and-lok-sabha-real.html




In this, I have also described a fool-proof method of getting from all those opposition parties , that elusive CONSENSUS  !

 

 

16  April  2018

www.hemenparekh.in / blogs




No comments:

Post a Comment