Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 3 May 2018

#Aadhar #DataProtectionLaw #Privacy #SupremeCourt


Everything  You   Do  ?



Yes , it seems everything you do will get,


*    “ recorded “


*    “ stored “ in a universal database


*    “ searched / retrieved “


*    “ morphed “


*    “ sold “ ,



-  in order to manipulate you – sometimes for good and at other times , for bad



Technology itself is neutral / unbiased



It will be up-to the people , how they want to use that technology – whose march is relentless



Following article , unfolds what turn that technology might take :




A plausible case for a future with no privacy, and why it should concern you

How will technology go about this business of compiling your personal / private data , from your birth till your death ?

For an explanation , read :

2024 ! – V 2.0 of Orwellian 1984 ?  [  07  July  2017  ]





Privacy does not live here !  [  22  July  2017  ]







As far as the draft of that long awaited “ Data Protection Law “ is concerned , I am not sure whether the members of the drafting committee can even reach a consensus on the definitions of the following terms , which are bound to appear in various clauses of that law ( - they must worry about how the Supreme Court will “ interpret “ each term ):


#   Private

#   Data

#   App

#   Permission

#   Access

#   Download

#   Sign

#   Rights

#   Own

#   Personal

#   Share

#   Entity

#   Processing

#   Obligation

#   Handling

#   Collection

#   Use



I am sending this as email to the Supreme Court


Let us hope , the Hon Judges keep this in mind while pronouncing their judgement on Aadhar case





04  May  2018





No comments:

Post a Comment