Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 17 May 2018

#AI #ArtificialIntelligence #Facebook #ARIHANT


ARIHANT  :  on the  horizon ?




Times of India ( 16 May ) carries following news :


Facebook cracks down on 30 million posts for sex, terror, hate content


https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/europe/facebook-cracks-down-on-30-million-posts-for-sex-terror-hate-content/articleshow/64182497.cms


Extract :

Facebook said improved technology using artificial intelligence had helped it act on 3.4 million posts containing graphic violence………..

In 85.6 per cent of the cases, Facebook detected the images before being alerted to them by users…………

Responses to rule violations include removing content, adding warnings to content that may be disturbing to some users while not violating Facebook standards; and notifying law enforcement in case of a "specific, imminent and credible threat to human life". 

Improved IT also helped Facebook take action against 1.9 million posts containing terrorist propaganda, a 73% increase. Nearly all were dealt with before any alert was raised, the company said. It attributed the increase to the enhanced use of photo detection technology.


Given the progress made by Facebook so far, I have reason to believe that my concept of  ARIHANT , propounded in following blogs, is  likely to get implemented soon :



Fast  Forward  to  Future [  20  Oct  2016  ]


Future is Nearer !  [  31 July  2017  ]




Racing towards ARIHANT ?  [  04  Aug  2017  ]




to : Alphabet / from : ARIHANT  [  12  Oct  2017  ]










ARIHANT   travels   EAST  ?  [  02  April  2018  ]


Samudra Manthan [ Ocean Churning ] V 2.0 [ 01 May 2018 ]





18  May  2018

rekh.in / blogs



 

 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment