Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 23 January 2019

Manifesto Mania [ # 1 ]




It is manifesto season , once again


Political parties ( led by BJP and Congress ) are out to woo the voters


They are asking citizens to send in their suggestions for things that the parties would promise to implement , “ if they get voted to power for the next 5 years “ – ( but promise to oppose if they fail to come to power ? )


They want our suggestions for framing their ELECTION MANIFESTOS



This raises following questions :


·         Why do suggestions get invited only a few months before the elections ?

·         Why are the parties unwilling to acknowledge suggestions received at other times ?


·         How many suggestions ( sent now ) will get acknowledged / get incorporated in manifestos ?

·         Why do citizens wait for this “once – in - 5 - years“  invitation to send suggestions  ?


·         Do citizens track the  “ implementation “ of their suggestions throughout years ?



Even though I have no answers to these questions , I decided that I will keep sending my suggestions to the “ Party in Power “ , all throughout the years


Without waiting for any invitation or even hoping for an acknowledgement !


And , I will track their implementation ( even if partial or in progress ) , from reports in News Papers



That attitude made me list some 26 of my suggestions under implementation , at :






But there are many more ( sent to our Cabinet Ministers – NITI Aayog , as e mails ), whose fate I don’t know and about which I will continue to shout ( politely ), till I am heard !



Following are a few – but very important ones :


=========================================================


Suggestion :  Bring amity between Hindus / Muslims thru this Ayodhya solution
Reach - Out Time ?                                                                           [  20  Sept  2013  ]

=========================================================


Suggestion :  No more tax-evasion by making every tax payer honest

A VIRTUOUS CIRCLE ?                                                                        [  04  Jan  2015  ]


=========================================================


Suggestion :  How to kill Corruption by eliminating Black Money

One Small Step for a Man                                                                     [  19  May  2016  ]


=========================================================


Suggestion  :  A way to ensure totally transparent  Funding of Political Parties

Transparency in Political Funding ?                                                        [  06  July  2017  ]


=========================================================


Suggestion :  Ensure Indians stay in control of their Personal Data – and sell it for money

Only Answer : a Statutory Warning                                                       [  10  Nov  2018  ]


=========================================================


Suggestion :  Save 12 lakh Indians dying from Air Pollution each year thru traffic pollution

Transport : an Integrated Logistic Plan ?                                                [ 20  Nov  2018  ]


=========================================================


Dear Shri Rajnath Singhji,



I believe you head the BJP committee entrusted with framing the election manifesto of BJP


I urge you to consider my above-mentioned suggestions for inclusion in that


There are many others which too , I can search out from my past emails to the Cabinet Ministers , and send if I get your acknowledgement  !



========================================


23  Jan  2019

Rsvp :  hcp@RecruitGuru.com


No comments:

Post a Comment