Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 4 June 2024

125 Days Roadmap – Part B

 


 

Dear Shri Prime Minister :


I write in continuation of my yesterday’s email


A few days ago , in an interview with Sanjay Pugalia ( NDTV ) you said :


Keeping in mind the next 25 years, keeping in mind 2047, we did a lot of brainstorming, we took inputs from lakhs of people.


I received some 15-20 lakhs suggestions from the youth. We have done a very big exercise, a mega brainstorming. I have been doing this exercise for so long that some officers who were a part of it have retired. We have taken suggestions from ministers, secretaries and experts.


I have segregated that too into 25 years, 5 years, 1 year and 100 days in a stage-wise manner. There'll be additions to it, we might have to drop a thing or two too, but we have a big picture with us.


We have added 25 days to this plan because I have seen that the youth is very excited and if we channel that excitement, we can get extra benefit and that's why, I have added 25 days to 100 days.


We have launched 'MYBharat'. In the coming days,


Ø  I want to focus on how to connect the youth,

Ø  how to instil a habit of dreaming big in them, and

Ø  how to bring a change in their habit to make big dreams come true.

I believe these efforts will bring results. “

 

Dear Shri Narendrabhai :


In your interview, you said that you have received “ 15 – 20 lakh suggestions

from the youth


Please widen your definition of “ Youth “ as “ Young at Heart , at 91 “ – and do

include in those suggestions, some 3000 + emails which I have sent to you over

the past 10 years



Please find some of these underneath



With Regards,


Hemen Parekh

www.HemenParekh.ai  / 03 June 2024

 

 

Issue - Challenge

My Suggestion

Date

 

 

 

Connecting with Youth

Dear Narendrabhai , are you next in line ?

 

23 Apr 2024

 

 

 

Dreaming Big

Hats Off to R Prasad

 

22 Feb 2024

 

 

 

Putting an end to Freebies

Dear PM : Promise PIPPPA – not Freebies

 

 

21 Mar 2024

20 Crore Lakhpati Didi

Teach a man to fish / a woman to earn

 

28 May 2024

 

 

 

No searching of Social Benefit Scheme Eligibility

Thank You, Sumita Dawra

 

09 Apr 2024

 

 

 

30 GW Solar ? No problem

From “ Trailer to Movie “ for Solar Power

 Building ( Sun ) Castles in the Air ?

 

 

 

02 Apr 2024

 

12 May 2024

 

 

 

Who will implement Manifesto ?

From SANKALP to SAMPANNA

 

31 Mar 2024

 

 

 

CAA  Portal  Simplification

Citizenship Law : Opposition vs Alternative

 

 

11 Mar 2024

 

 

 

Creating Self Employed

A Mirage called “ Salaried Jobs

 

05 Mar 2024

 

 

 

Approval for release of AI

A hint of Intention ?

 

02 Mar 2024

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment