Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 3 September 2024

A Swiss Army Knife ?

 


 

Following advt appeared on the front page of Hindustan Times ( 03 Sept 2024 ) . It was inserted by a leading Education Institute :


 

In the photo above , you get to see only 2 out of a total of 12 questions posed – each ( except for the 12th question ) , offering a reader , 9 options to choose from – presumably implying that the readers who have school going children , would know – and choose – the name of the advertising institute

Among those 9 options , there is no mention of >  www.My-Teacher.in

That is understandable, considering that www.My-Teacher.in , is barely 2 months old

An infant among giants

Then there is one more reason .

 www.My-Teacher.in does not claim to be a Swiss Army Knife , which offers 12 different tools which are routinely used by :

Ø  An Electrician

Ø  A  Carpenter

Ø  A  Mistry

Ø  A  Housewife

Ø  A  Mason

Ø  A  Tailor ………… etc etc

 

www.My-Teacher.in , offers only 3 sharply focused tools for  school going children , viz :


     >   Answers for Syllabus related Questions ( from 1st Standard to 12th Standard )

Ø  Answers for "Questions Beyond Syllabus" ( for developing an inquisitive mind )

Ø  Prepare for JEE - NEET – CET ( 294 Quintillion Mock Tests with MCQ answers )

 

Dear Parents / Students :

 

Some of you may be wondering why the advertiser missed out ( on purpose ? ) following option :

   Mock Test generation of which of the following Educational Institutes, is TOTALLY FREE – and can be accessed on your mobile browser , without need for registering / login ? Which service gives you instant feedback ( Correct or Incorrect ) along with explanation of why your chosen option was right or wrong ? “

That would have forced the advertiser to add to the list of those institutions > www.My-Teacher.in  !

But of course , “ One has to make right choices for one’s career and life “

 

With regards,

Hemen Parekh  /  www.HemenParekh.ai  /  04 Sept 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment