Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 19 September 2024

Azure Printed Homes 3D

 

Azure Printed Homes 3D-prints houses from old plastic bottles


Extract:

 

The article highlights the innovative approach of Azure Printed Homes in constructing houses from recycled polymers, specifically old plastic bottles.

 

Since its inception in 2022, the company has rapidly established itself as a significant player in the industry. Azure Printed Homes aims for further expansion, especially focusing on the affordable housing sector.

 

By utilizing recycled materials and cutting-edge 3D printing technology, the company not only contributes to environmental sustainability but also addresses the pressing need for cost-effective housing solutions.


My Take:

 

From Waste to Wealth……..31/03/2016

 

The idea I discussed about the construction of affordable homes years ago resonates strongly with the current scenario depicted in the article about Azure Printed Homes.

 

I had emphasized the importance of utilizing innovative technologies and partnering with firms like WinSun Design Decoration Company, known for their groundbreaking 3D printed house constructions using recycled materials.

 

Azure Printed Homes' approach aligns perfectly with the vision I shared, showcasing a practical implementation of transforming waste into valuable resources for sustainable housing solutions.

 

In my blog post addressing construction waste management and the role of WinSun Design Decoration Company, I highlighted the significance of efficient resource utilization in building affordable homes.

 

The utilization of recycled materials by Azure Printed Homes echoes the essence of my earlier discussions.

 

By focusing on reducing material waste and production costs through innovative construction methods, Azure Printed Homes sets a benchmark in the housing industry, reflecting the foresight I had regarding sustainable construction practices.


Call to Action:

 

To the authorities in the housing and construction sector, I urge you to take inspiration from the success of Azure Printed Homes in incorporating sustainability and affordability into housing solutions.

 

Embrace innovative technologies and partnerships like those exemplified by Azure Printed Homes to revolutionize the way we address the global housing crisis.

 

Let's work together towards a future where sustainable housing is not just a necessity but a standard practice for a better world.


With regards, 

 

Hemen Parekh

 

www.My-Teacher.in

No comments:

Post a Comment