Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 13 September 2024

Comprehensively Evaluate MP-MLA Courts

 

Law Ministry Invites Proposals to Comprehensively Evaluate MP-MLA Courts


Extract:

 

The Law Ministry has called for proposals to comprehensively evaluate MP-MLA courts under the 'Scheme for Action Research and Studies on Judicial Reforms'.

 

This initiative falls under the Department of Justice operating within the Law Ministry. The study aims to assess the operations of special fast track courts, Gram Nyayalayas (village courts), and other court systems.

 

Furthermore, a study proposal has been sought to gauge the performance of commercial courts concerning meeting case disposal deadlines. The process underscores the Ministry's intent to enhance the judicial system through rigorous research and potential reforms.


My Take:

 

24x7 Virtual Courts ? Here is a Design

 

In my earlier blog on 24x7 virtual courts, I envisioned a future where virtual judges could administer justice across states efficiently, reducing the need for litigants to physically attend courtrooms.

 

The ongoing emphasis on virtual courts by the Law Ministry aligns with the innovative approach I advocated for years ago.

 

The call for proposals to evaluate court systems echoes the need for continuous improvement and adaptation in legal processes to ensure timely justice delivery.

 

The concept of 24x7 virtual courts, as discussed in a previous blog, not only addresses efficiency but also emphasizes the critical role of technology in modernizing the judicial landscape.

 

The Ministry's ongoing research collaborations with institutions to enhance justice delivery resonate with the idea of leveraging technology to streamline court proceedings.

 

This proactive approach to judicial reforms mirrors the forward-thinking solutions proposed in past writings.


Call to Action:

 

To the Honourable Minister for Law, Shri Arjun Ram Meghwalji, and authorities involved in judicial reforms, I urge continued support for innovative initiatives like virtual courts.

 

Embracing technological advancements and research-backed proposals is crucial in addressing the backlog of pending cases and enhancing access to justice for all citizens.

 

Let's collaborate and drive forward these transformative reforms for an efficient and inclusive judicial system.


With regards, 

 

Hemen Parekh

 

www.My-Teacher.in

No comments:

Post a Comment