Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 1 September 2024

Hallucinating Hemen ?

 

 

On “ Prepare for JEE – NEET – CET “ page of www.My-Teacher.in


, it reads :


“ Over 294 Quintillion Unique tests. Yes, our system can generate more than 294 Quintillion unique test papers from our extensive question bank , ensuring no two tests are ever the same “


{  294  Quintillion  =  294,000  Billion  }


Is Hemen hallucinating ?


There is only one way to find out


Dear Teacher ,


Ask those 40 students in your Class-room to pull out their mobiles and follow this instruction:


Ø In mobile browser, type / access,  www.My-Teacher.in


Ø Select “ Prepare for JEE – NEET – CET “


Ø Proceed to Next page


Ø Select >  Language = English / / Exam = JEE  //  Subject = Physics

Ø Click “ Generate “


Now let them compare those 10 Questions ( each with 4 Multiple Choice Answers ) with one another


Sure , here and there, two students may come across “ one “  question which is same on their mobiles – but never all TEN QUESTIONS


Implication ?


If this was to be a EXAM SCENARIO, there can be NO COPYING , even if two adjacent sitting students were permitted to consult each other !


It is about time that NTA { National Testing Agency } , scale up this SIMPLE TECHNOLOGY and let 24 lakh NEET aspirants , take that exam ,


Ø From their HOME


Ø Any time chosen by each of those aspirants


Ø On their MOBILES


Ø Using FACE RECOGNITION ( on their phones ) – coupled with Aadhar-Password – OTP- Unique Candidate Number ( pre-assigned )


Ø Automatic Test Expiry after predetermined time

 

Ø Instant declaration of TEST SCORE ( which www.My-Teacher.in does )


I hope following takes note of this :


Ø National Test Agency { genadmin@nta.ac.in / genadmin@nta.ac.in }


Ø Shri Dharmendra Pradhan ( Central Education Minister )


Ø Shri Chandrachood – Hon Chief Justice of India ( supremecourt@nic.in )



With regards,


Hemen Parekh / www.HemenParekh.ai


02 Sept 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment