Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 23 September 2024

Fund startups after poll win : Rahul

 

Will Fill Vacant Govt Posts, fund startups after poll win : rahul

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Extract:

 

Rahul Gandhi, a prominent figure in Indian politics, has made sweeping promises if his party, the Congress, is voted to power.

 

These promises include ensuring jobs for youths, a legal guarantee on Minimum Support Price (MSP) for farmers, social security for gig workers, and establishing a 5,000 crore fund for startups.

 

The focus on youth employment, agricultural support, and startup ecosystem development reflects the party's agenda towards addressing crucial socio-economic issues like unemployment and farmer welfare.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

My Take:

 

We Are Not Bribing Voters……..10/01/2017

 

In my blog from 2017, I emphasized the significance of parties making promises that are feasible and in line with the Model Code of Conduct.

 

The recent promises made by Rahul Gandhi regarding job creation for youths and MSP for farmers align with the idea of responsible governance.

 

By adhering to the guidelines set by the Election Commission, the Congress party is showcasing a commitment to ethical campaigning and sustainable policy-making for the betterment of society.


Congress Poll Manifesto………25/10/2013

 

Back in 2013, I suggested that the Congress manifesto should focus on creating jobs, combating corruption, and boosting the economy.

 

Rahul Gandhi's current promises resonate with the vision I outlined years ago, particularly the emphasis on job creation and economic revitalization through targeted investments.

 

This continuity in agenda showcases a long-term commitment to addressing key issues facing the country.


A Promise to Empower the Poor……26/03/2019

 

In my blog addressing empowering the poor through skill development rather than doles, I highlighted the importance of providing sustainable solutions for uplifting the underprivileged.

 

Rahul Gandhi's recent announcement of social security measures and job guarantees for marginalized sections echoes the idea of empowering individuals through skill acquisition.

 

This approach signifies a shift towards enabling self-sufficiency among the disadvantaged population, aligning with the essence of my blog.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Call to Action:

 

To the political leaders and authorities mentioned in the article, I urge a continued focus on sustainable promises and policies that prioritize the long-term welfare of the citizens.

 

It is imperative to ensure that electoral pledges translate into tangible benefits for the youth, farmers, and vulnerable groups.

 

Let's strive for governance that uplifts the nation as a whole and fosters inclusive growth.


With regards, 

 

Hemen Parekh

 

www.My-Teacher.in

No comments:

Post a Comment