Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 23 September 2017

Are You Really Serious ?



Hindustan Times ( 20 Sept ) carries following news report :




“ Govt names and shames directors of Shell firms “



At least 17 Registrars of Companies of States have released these names


Prior to that , it struck off 200,000 companies that were suspected to be shell firms and directed banks to restrict operation of bank accounts of such companies by the directors of such companies or their authorised representatives


RoC Mumbai , which has at least 39,000 names , has released only the director identification number ( DIN ) while most others have released their names as well





Anyone interested to find “ List of Shell Companies “ ?



Try this ( to only find 355 links ! )





And as to finding those 39,000 DIN , will anyone tell me the URL of the web site of RoC – Mumbai ?



Do some officers of this government still believe that :


You can fool all the people , all the time  ?



If they are really serious ( in the cause of TRANSPARENCY ) , then they should launch the Mobile App “ Beware “ that I suggested in my following email :


Be Aware!  Beware !  [ 30 Aug 2016 ]







24  Sept  2017



No comments:

Post a Comment