Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 5 September 2017

BHIM : the Omnipresent ?



Business Line ( 05 Sept ) carries a news report titled :




“  Soon , you could be paying taxes via your smartphone “



Centre to facilitate payment of levies through UPI , digital wallet , net banking


The Central Board of Direct Taxes is working on a new app and portal called “ My Pay “ that would facilitate managing all tax-related issues as well as payments through options apart from credit and debit cards and internet banking





Indeed , this is THE way to go !



But , why not enable paying GST , simply by making mobile wallet payments ( small transactions for “ across – the – counter “ day to day purchases ) , voice activated , as described in BHIM V 4.0 at :



BHIM : theUnstoppable [  14  April  2017  ]





06  Sept  2017



No comments:

Post a Comment