Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 23 December 2019

Faith Renewed in ARIHANT




For long, I have believed that :


Mankind may lose the battle of PRIVACY but win the war against TERRORISM



By implementing :
Fast Forward to Future ( 3 F )                                 [  20  Oct  2016  ]


In support of which, I also wrote :

Racing towards ARIHANT ?                                      [ 04  Aug  2017 ]

to : Alphabet / from : ARIHANT                               [ 12  Oct  2017  ]

ARIHANT  :  on the  horizon ?                                  [ 17  May  2018 ]

ARIHANT : Beyond “ Thought Experiment               [ 21  May  2018 ]

Will ARIHANT humble the hackers ?                          [ 11  Feb  2019 ]

 

But what makes my faith in ARIHANT to get renewed ?

 

Following article :

 

Landmarks of the advance of TECHNOLOGY , as reported in this article :

Ø  2011   
      IBM's Watson beats two former champions to win Jeopardy

Ø  2014
      Facebook's DeepFace facial recognition algorithm achieves an accuracy of 97 % ,
      Rivalling the rates of humans
      
Ø  2015
      Google DeepMind's AlphaGo defeats Go champions in Korea and Europe

Ø  2016
      Microsoft speech recognition AI can transcribe audio with fewer mistakes than
      humans

Ø  2017
      Libratus, an AI bot, defeats four of the world's leading poker players

Ø  2017
      An OpenAI bot defeats a human esports player at the multiplayer  online battle
      Arena game DOTA 2
      
Ø  2017
      An AI system developed by researchers at Northwestern  is able to beat 75 % of
      Americans at a visual  intelligence test

Ø  2018
      Alibaba's AI outscores humans in a Stanford University  reading comprehension test

======================================================
24  Dec  2019
hcp@RecruitGuru.com


No comments:

Post a Comment