Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 20 April 2020

How will we identify those infected but not showing Symptoms ?




News :
THIS HEATMAP SHOWS SEVERITY OF COVID OUTBREAK IN EVERY US COUNTY
=============================== Extract :
“I think providing aggregate data to governments and health officials is one of the most important tools tech companies can provide to help respond to COVID,” Mark Zuckerberg told Axios.
=============================== My Take :

What is the use if such data is based on a VOLUNTARY SURVEY undertaken by citizen , who self-report SYMPTOMS ? Our own ICMR [ Indian Council for Medical Research ] said yesterday :
80% of cases could be asymptomatic: ICMR

“At least 80 out of every 100 Covid-19 patients may be asymptomatic or could be showing mild symptoms.

It takes a few days before an infected person begins to show symptoms and the probability of being detected positive is highest when symptoms begin to show," said Dr R. Gangakhedkar, senior scientist at ICMR, New Delhi. =============================== This is why we need to implement ( URGENTLY ) :
Thank You, Aarogya Setu Team

No comments:

Post a Comment