Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 1 October 2016

JUST A REMINDER


Shuklendu,

My colleague Hetal did tell me that you were not keeping well , earlier this week

I hope you have fully recovered by now

As far as those files are concerned , I hope you will have these delivered to our office today ( we are working )

As far as the Documentation of both the web sites is concerned , I hope Nitin is making good progress to meet the target date of 15th Oct

Please ensure that this also covers the Source Codes / Documentations of mobile apps :

My Jobs

Resume Blaster

Kindly also include ALL required Passwords for InMobi / ccAvenue / Netcore etc , as also for RSS feeds from job portals .

To best of my recollection , for delivering job advts on My Jobs , we had also registered on one more Ad Network , which I do not remember

You had some thoughts on combining My Jobs with Resume Blaster , for which , you had also made some sketches of U/I

If you are able to locate these , I would appreciate passing on

In case of My Jobs , it stopped working because HP withdrew its support from its USA based server

We had planned to " transfer " that support to our own server . Pl explain this so that future revival becomes easy

hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment