Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 19 September 2020

Air India : No Buyer ? No Surprise !

 Govt can privatize AI or shut it down: Puri


https://lnkd.in/ePimYzn
---------------
With ₹60,000 debt, the choice is between privatisation and closing down the airline, Puri said.
----------------

There is a saying : Old soldiers never die . They just fade away

Nearly 3 years ago , another minister had anticipated such a fate for Air India and said :

Finding a Bakra ? Possible ? [ 04 June 2017 ]

https://lnkd.in/fTeddJx
--------------------------
Extract :

Ashok Gajapathy Raju ( Civil Aviation Minister ),who recently said to CNBC TV !* :


“ There are hardly any bakras around, so to get one is difficult and businessmen are businessmen


There are limitations . One thing is for sure, the taxpayer’s money cannot be committed for eternity


So, that is one problem . Failures are there on the financial front , so there are problems and these will be attended to “

No comments:

Post a Comment