Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 29 September 2020

Thank You, Shri Rajesh Bushan

 

Thank You, Shri Rajesh Bushan

[ Health Secretary / secyhfw@nic.in ]

 

 

In my  email to Cabinet Ministers ( including to Dr Harshvardhanji ) 2 days back , I requested for following announcement  :

=========================================================

Sir

We do NOT have an option !

Your public announcement re the availability of Rs 80,000 crore, would go a long way to assuage the fears of our citizen - especially our poor brethren

Whereas vaccine testing / production / distribution, cannot be expedited beyond a limit , your ANNOUNCEMENT can be ( should be ) made tomorrow !

=========================================================

Then, this morning ( 30 Sept ) I came across the following news report :

 

Don't agree with calculation of Rs 80,000cr for Covid vaccine distribution in India: Health ministry 

Extract :

Ø  Responding, Bhushan said, "We do not agree by the calculation of Rs 80,000 crore. The government has made a national committee on vaccine experts and five meetings have taken place till now."

 

Ø  In these meetings, we have mulled over the process of Covid-19 vaccine distribution and the amount required for it in terms of prioritisation of population and the staggered immunisation for this prioritisation.


 We have calculated the amount required in the meetings and currently, that amount is available with the government," said Bhushan.

=========================================================

Related Reading :

https://myblogepage.blogspot.com/2020/09/thank-you-adar-poonawala.html


with regards,

hemen Parekh / hcp@RecruitGuru.com / 30 sept 2020

 

No comments:

Post a Comment