Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 19 September 2020

Time to " Talk the Walk "

 


Dear Shri R K Singhji

Just came across :
https://lnkd.in/e6xiYeZ

Quote :
" Electricity is future of India / most of its infrastructure will be powered by electricity, including cooking completely on electricity, giving poor strata of society a cheaper medium of cooking.. a POWER FOUNDATION is being set up under the Ministry for the purpose... large scale use of electric cooking will make the economy self-reliant "

Pl consider following suggestion :

Dear Shri Goyalji : How about a Solar Cooker ?

https://lnkd.in/eZJbAGT

How can Govt help to accelerate a RAPID ADOPTION of Solar Cookers ?

By providing a DBT of 75 % of the Sale Price of a Solar Cooker (meeting specific performance criteria and having obtained a prior ISI certificate), into the Jan Dhan A/C of the buyer ( subject to max of Rs 7,500 )

This subsidy would be available to a HOUSE-HOLD(and not to each person in the family ), and can be availed only ONCE per family


Subsidy would be available for only DIRECT PURCHASE from govt approved Authorised Dealers – and not from Re-Sellers
No alt text provided for this image

No comments:

Post a Comment