Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 30 August 2023

ARDIS ( Artificial Resume Deciphering Intelligent System )

 


Dear Recruitment Professionals,



If an executive emails to you , a unstructured / plain text , RESUME , what software logic can help you " decipher " important data about that executive ?

Find out from my following 22 year old note to my colleagues for developing a suitable software ( which they did in my website - now de-hosted - www.RecruitGuru.com )

[ Convert your unstructured resumes to structured resumes in just a few seconds using Artificial Intelligence

https://lnkd.in/ddNXUp9F ]


#     Address

#    Birth Date

#    Name of Executive

#    Company Name

#    Employer Name

#    Educational Qualification.

#   Name of Educational Institutions

#   LOGIC FOR “EXPERIENCE”

#   Telephone Numbers

#    LOGIC to eliminate junk

============================================
For details , read :

ARDIS - ARGIS ( Folder for Mr. Nagle) ... 23 Dec 2001

https://lnkd.in/df2BW2Va

ARDIS - ARGIS ( Folder for Mr. Nagle)

hcpnotes.blogspot.com • 11 min read

 

 

Also posted following on Linkedin today :

 

HR Professionals ( especially , those involved in Recruitment / Talent Acquisition )

may want to look up , what made me " predict " the following , some 19

years ago :

 


" AI & Neuralnet based Export systems to replace adhoc decision making

 in all walks of life. "

 



Read on :

VISION OF RECRUITGURU .... 08 Jan 2004

VISION OF RECRUITGURU

hcpnotes.blogspot.com • 4 min read

 

 

 

with regards,

hemen Parekh

www.hemenparekh.ai  /  31  Aug  2023

No comments:

Post a Comment