Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 12 March 2016

OMG , let me protect you !




A Spanish proverb says :


" If you want to make God laugh , then tell him about your plans "


When I visited Akshardham Mandir ( Delhi ) on 10th March 2016 , I could hear Lord Swami-Narayana laugh  !


Why  ?

One lone soldier with a rifle was at its entrance , guarding a 100 acre complex , teeming with thousands of visitors


And the EXIT gate ( next to the ENTRANCE gate ) was wide open and totally unguarded , from where any number of terrorists can walk in , without any one so much as bothering to ask a question !


This , despite the fact that only a few days back , Government had issued a HIGH LEVEL ALERT for terrorist attacks on prominent religious places  !


Now , of course , we Indians firmly believe that

*   GOD is without a beginning , without an end and indestructible 

*   GOD does not reside at any one particular place ( Ayodhya included ), but pervades every atom in the entire universe

    
*   GOD protects us and not vice-versa !


Hence no surprise that Lord Swami-Narayana was laughing at the government plans to beef up security to protect HIM  !


But , what about the security of those thousands of visitors ( half of them foreigners visiting mega cultural event of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar , the next day ) ?


I am afraid the only thing we are good at is, appointing a committee " to look into the causes of the massacre " , after the event !


I request Shri Doval to make incognito visits of all of our major religious places !


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hemenparekh.in / blogs


13  March  2016



No comments:

Post a Comment