Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 31 July 2024

SARAL : For Students without Teacher / Text Book

 


 

[ SARAL = Student Are Ready And Learning ]


In India, we have close to 24 Crore ( 240 million ) students, enrolled in some 12 lakh schools in 6.4 lakh villages. In most of these schools, the “ medium of instructions “ is a local language of the State


Most of these schools are not having enough teachers, forcing students to learn on their own


www.My-Teacher.in is designed for these students to study, by accessing this portal on their mobile phones


On this AI-powered portal , we have uploaded 100 + CBSE prescribed text books ( for 1st standard to 12th standard ), having 787 chapters and 15,000 + questions


On My-Teacher, students may type any syllabus related question or even SPEAK it aloud slowly ( in any of 9 languages )


My-Teacher will answer, both in “ text “ and by “ speech “ ( in the language selected )


Following tabulation will make it easy to understand the simple process


Imagine this :


Your children being able to practice for their NEET – JEE – CUET exams, from home ( without joining any coaching class , costing lakhs of rupees )


That is not all


My-Teacher is totally FREE ( no subscription of any kind whatsoever, for unlimited use )


And there is no need for “ Registering / OTP / Password / Login “ . Complete privacy


If you have school going children, you must tell them about My-Teacher ( - a mobile will cost you less than ONE MONTH fees of a coaching class ! )

 

With regards,

Hemen Parekh




Sr No

Image

Instructions

1








Select :

Language > English

Standard > XII – Science

Subject    > Maths

Click : Chapter Drop list

 

 

 

2











This will reveal a list of all the chapters of Maths Text Book

( prescribed by CBSE )

 

Select :

Chapter # 3 – Matrices

Continue on Next Page

3



           




 








On this page, you see a drop-list of Questions

 

Clicking will reveal all questions of Chapter # 3 / Matrices

4












Select question :

 

What is a matrix and how is it formally defined ?

 

5










Click :

> Ask question

 

Surprise !

My-Teacher AI , will reveal the CORRECT / RIGHT answer

Remember to “ Share “ with your friends

 

No comments:

Post a Comment