Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 25 March 2018

#EWayBill #GST #GSTN


Just  4  DAYS  to  go  !



The new procedure for E Way Bill comes into force on 01 April


With just 4 DAYS to go , there surfaces , a distinct technology to confirm the possibility of my suggestion in :






Here is proof that what I suggested can be implemented – and very FAST too  :


New IoT sensors allow companies to monitor shipments in real time 





Low-cost sensors from BeWhere Wireless can monitor location, temperature, humidity, pressure, shakes, and drops. They can also send you alerts of adverse events and the battery power can last up to 10 years.



At Mobile World Congress, we met Alban Hoxha of BeWhere Wireless, a company that's working on wireless sensors that companies can use to track and monitor their shipments and get alerts of adverse events that could happen en route







[It's] a low maintenance device. Very low fee in terms of the service, and they get real time notifications when things happen so they can manage their operations by exceptions. 


At the same time, very long life of batteries. Two AA batteries, they can run for as long as 10 years. 


Small amount of data, small amount of power, and very deep penetration. 


For example, traditional technologies, they don't provide the extent of coverage that these [low-power network modules] provide today."





I do hope , members of GST council and GST Network , find time to read this





26  March  2018




No comments:

Post a Comment