Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 24 March 2018

Spirit is Willing …………




That old saying goes :  Spirit is willing but the flesh is week



When you read / reflect on the following news, you may want to re-phrase and say :



Policy  is  perfect  but  implementation  is  patchy  !







HIGHLIGHTS



·         In the urban areas barely  8%, or 3 lakh of the 40.6 lakh houses targeted so far have been constructed.


·         In the rural version of PMAY only 30%, or 28.8 lakh houses, have been completed




Is there any hope that , we can reach that goal of “ Housing for All by 2022 “  ?



I seriously doubt !



But , even now ,there is a possibility to reach  50 % of the targets , if we seriously implement :


DREAMHOUSE BY 2020 ?  [  01  Sept  2015  ]


https://myblogepage.blogspot.com/2015/09/dream-house-by-2020.html

 

 


24  March  2018




No comments:

Post a Comment