Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 30 March 2018

#HousingForAll #AffordableHouses #RERA


A   Housing   Miracle  ?



It would be, if it is :


*     a house consisting of Bed Room + Living Room + Kitchen + Bathroom + Porch


*    having an area of 650 sq ft


*    costs Rs 2.6 lakh ( @ Rs 400 / sq ft )


*    constructed within 24 hours , using recycled construction debris




Like all the readers , I too was a disbeliever till I read :













 







 






Here is why this technology should be of great interest to Shri Hardeep Singh Puriji ( Housing and Urban Affair Minister ) :







*     Govt is committed to “ Housing for All by 2022 “ ( - some 55 lakh houses ? )



*     Even those so-called “ Affordable Houses “ being constructed currently , cost  Rs
       5,000 / sq ft



*    Present construction methods are not only too slow but also very time-consuming



*    Lakhs of already constructed flats are lying vacant because poor cannot afford Rs 30
      Lakhs flat



*   In Mumbai alone , some 1,500 tons of construction and demolition debris is
    generated daily and  BMC is facing great difficulty in finding places to dump this.


    Illegal dumping is killing mangroves . 3 D printing will utilize all of this debris !



   


I request Shri Puriji to examine the possibility of re-designing the “ Housing for All “ program along the lines of :



DharaviRemaking SPV 

  






31  March  2018




1 comment:

  1. hello,
    your post information very informative thank you for sharing.
    https://raletta.in/internship-in-indore/

    ReplyDelete