Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 11 March 2018

Precariously Perched at Cliff-Edge ?




Latest development in US – North Korea “ war of words “ , would suggest that the warring leaders seem to have realized that playing the Game Theory  using NASH  EQUILIBRIUM , could hurt both the nations – and the entire World – in the long run



Witness how they have changed their narrative recently :




FIFTH  ROUND  :

Kim      :   I am committed to denuclearization

Trump  :   A meeting is being planned




SIXTH ROUND  :

Kim       :    We will stay away from further nuclear tests


Trump   :    I am willing to sit down as soon as possible




SEVENTH  ROUND  :

Kim      :   I agree joint military exercise between US / South Korea has to continue

  
Trump   :   Will meet Kim in May

                Great progress being made but sanctions will remain

                I am not doing this for theatre, I am going there to solve a problem




World is glad that both leaders have realized that the EQUILIBRIUM which they must seek together lies on the flat/stable side of the cliff and not at the bottom of the valley  !


May be they also realized during the past 5 months ( since I wrote my following blog ), that it is too risky to handover future dialogue to Artificial Intelligence !

NashEquilibrium ?  [  20  Sept  2017  ]




FIRST ROUND :

#  Kim …………. We are not afraid of US bullying

#  Trump………  Do not provoke us




SECOND ROUND :

#  Kim……….    We will teach you a lesson

#  Trump……    Fire and Fury




THIRD ROUND :

#   Kim………   We will send you some shocking gifts

#   Trump…..  All options are on table / nothing ruled out




FOURTH ROUND :

#  Kim………   We will sink Japan and destroy US cities

#  Trump…..  We will totally destroy North Korea ( in UN speech , yesterday )




12  March  2018



No comments:

Post a Comment