Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 18 March 2018

Where Prabhu failed, will Piyush succeed ?





DNA ( 18 March ) carries following news :







Had Shri Prabhu read my following blog ( sent as email ) , possibly 4000 of these 9500 premature deaths could have been avoided  !







And since I knew that Ministers are a busy lot , I followed up with following blogs ( each , religiously sent as email ) :


Not so Futuristic ?  [  11  Sept  2016  ]

https://myblogepage.blogspot.com/2016/09/not-so-futuristic.html

 

 

A Prabhu – on – Earth ?  [  19  Aug  2017  ]

https://myblogepage.blogspot.com/2017/08/a-prabhu-on-earth.html

 

 

Through twitter page , I even requested Shri Goyal , to grant me a few minutes to present my case . No reply !

 

Even if he cannot find time to meet me , I urge Shri Goyalji to forward my emails to Director, IIT – Powai /  Director , TIFR , and seek their opinion re my suggestion

 

I fail to understand what other things are more important than saving 10 lives per day !

 

18  March  2018

www.hemenparekh.in / blogs

 



No comments:

Post a Comment