Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 23 April 2016

Karma-Scope

Dear  HR Manager / Headhunter / Recruitment Consultant :


You have heard of a Horoscope / Janam kundli  

You might have even got one made for yourself 

Here is mine , made in Rangoon / Burma ( Yangon / Myanmar ) where I was born in 1933. 

Does not say what would have happened to me, if I was still hanging around in Yangon - with hurricane "Nargis" etc ! 

And whatever it does say , is encrypted in something far more complex than " Da Vinci code ".


But if you insist on Profiles (instead of a plain text resume),it carries a built-in KarmaScope of the jobseeker.



Karmascope lists the




Keywords found in the resume ( Surya  - Chandra - Ravi  etc ).
Keywords missing in the resume (Rahu - Ketu - Mangal - Shani  etc).

Then when you click on any of these keywords, some 15,000+ Interview Questions pop-up on your screen !


Karmascope enables you to predict , if that candidate has any "Future" in your organization !




- Hemen Parekh /  www.IndiaRecruiter.net


karmascope presents matching keywords in candidate's resume

No comments:

Post a Comment