Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 23 April 2016

Recruitment Process Flow-Chart

Dear HR Manager / Headhunter / Recruitment  Consultant :


There is no doubt you have subscribed to many job sites to:

  Post Jobs.
  Search Resumes.

But ours is the only job portal that enables you to store / hold resumes in a

 Resume Holder 

( for later viewing at your convenience ) - irrespective of whether ,

you short listed those resumes yourself, during Resume Search.

Then we simplify your life still further by enabling you to ,


Transfer the resumes with high percentile score to an Interview Process.

Conduct interview  using Interactive Interview Tool ( IIT ) with built-in  15,000+ Interview Questions.

Fill-up online Candidate Assessment Form, while the Candidate is still sitting in front of you !

Click on candidate's Interview History to find out if he was ever before interviewed by your organization, at anytime in the past !

Now this is as cool as you can get with your Recruitment Process !


-  Shubhangi  /   www.IndiaRecruiter.net


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Image Describing Recruitment Process

No comments:

Post a Comment