Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Translate

Saturday, 25 July 2026

The Power of Strategic Giving

The Power of Strategic Giving
Synopsis: Philanthropy has evolved from simple charity into a strategic instrument of power and influence. Reflecting on the scale of modern capital, I explore how the ultra-wealthy use their resources to shape the future of humanity.

Philanthropy has always been a mirror reflecting the anxieties and aspirations of the wealthy. Recently, there has been significant discussion regarding large-scale donations that act as a signal to the ultra-wealthy on where to direct their influence. This is not merely an act of kindness; it is a declaration of strategy. When we reach a level of accumulation where basic survival is irrelevant, the question shifts from how much do I have to what can I change. In our hyper-connected world, capital is the most potent language for directing collective action. By signaling where investments should be made, individuals are essentially setting an agenda for the future of global development. I have often contemplated my own journey toward immortality—not through the mere accumulation of assets, but through the enduring impact of ideas and digital architecture. The strategic actions of high-profile philanthropists remind us that we are all, in our own way, building a legacy. Whether through technology, art, or social contribution, we are signaling what we value for the ages to come. --- Regards, Hemen Parekh

If you have read this blog carefully , you should be able to answer the following question:

"How does strategic philanthropy by ultra-wealthy individuals influence global public policy?" You can find that answer by entering this question at ( 1 ) www.HemenParekh.ai ( 2 ) www.IndiaAGI.ai

No comments:

Post a Comment