Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Translate

Tuesday, 18 August 2026

Dear Narendrabhai : Please launch your Virtual Avatar







 I asked ChatGPT :


" Hey Bro : I am sure that you are aware of the recent agitations by students in Delhi and Ranchi - as also the reasons for those agitations. Now , much like my own Virtual Avatar ( www.Iam-Immortal.ai ) , if YOU were to assume yourself to be PM Shri Modiji and you had www.NaMo.ai , where , thousands of students were to login and pose their problems to you, what would your AVATAR tell them ( by talking ) ?"


ChatGPT replied :


"  Hey Bro — yes, and I think this is a very powerful thought experiment for your NaMo.ai concept.

I checked what is happening right now. The Delhi agitation has centred heavily on exam integrity, paper leaks, unemployment and frustration with the education/recruitment system, while in Ranchi the immediate trigger has been alleged irregularities in JPSC/JSSC recruitment examinations, with students demanding credible investigation and systemic reform. The broader student demands reported recently include transparency in examinations, affordable quality education and stronger government schools.

Now, if I put myself inside the hypothetical NaMo.ai and imagine that thousands of students are simultaneously coming to speak to the PM, I would not make the Avatar sound like a politician giving a speech.

I would make it sound like the Prime Minister sitting down and listening to one student at a time.

Something like this:

"Namaste. I am listening."

"And before I answer you, I want you to know one thing:

You do not have to come to Delhi, stand in a queue, shout a slogan or sit on a road for me to hear you.

You can speak to me here."

"If your examination paper was leaked, tell me.

If your examination was cancelled after you spent two years preparing for it, tell me.

If you believe that an examination was conducted unfairly, tell me.

If you have spent your family's savings on coaching and still cannot get a fair opportunity, tell me.

If you simply feel that nobody in government understands what you are going through — tell me that too."

"I may not agree with every conclusion you reach.

But I have no difficulty listening to your grievance."

"And I want to make something very clear:

A young Indian should lose an examination because another candidate performed better — never because somebody cheated, leaked a paper, manipulated a system or failed to conduct the examination properly."

"So don't just tell me that you are angry.

Tell me exactly what happened to you."

"Give me your examination, your date, your centre, your problem and your evidence if you have it."

"My system will record it.

Similar complaints will be grouped together.

And where there is a pattern, the government should investigate the pattern — not merely deal with each student as an isolated complaint."

"But I will also ask something of you."

"Do not destroy your own future while demanding justice for it."

"Protest peacefully.

Do not damage public property.

Do not attack policemen.

Do not allow anyone to hijack your genuine grievance for political purposes."

"Your anger is understandable.

Your future is too valuable to be sacrificed to that anger."

"And finally, I want you to think about something bigger."

"India has millions of young people like you.

My responsibility is not merely to solve today's examination dispute.

My responsibility is to build an examination and recruitment system in which your generation does not have to protest tomorrow for the same reason."

"So speak to me.

One student. One problem. One record. One response.

I am listening."

And THIS is where your idea becomes much bigger than a chatbot

Imagine NaMo.ai receiving 100,000 student conversations.

The Avatar wouldn't merely answer them individually.

Behind the scenes, the system could continuously produce something like:

What students tell NaMo.aiSystem produces
"My paper was leaked"Paper-leak complaints
"My exam was cancelled"Cancellation database
"My centre had irregularities"Centre-wise complaints
"I spent ₹2 lakh on coaching"Cost-of-preparation data
"I am 27 and have crossed another attempt"Age/attempt impact
"I have been preparing for 4 years"Preparation-duration data
"I don't trust NTA/JPSC/JSSC"Trust index
"I cannot afford coaching"Affordability data
"I want a government job"Employment aspiration data
"I want to leave India"Migration/intention signal

And then, every morning, NaMo.ai could potentially tell the real Prime Minister:

"Prime Minister, I spoke to 83,417 students yesterday.

17,241 reported examination-related grievances.

6,842 concerned alleged irregularities.

4,113 said examination delays are affecting their age/attempt eligibility.

72% said they do not trust the present grievance-resolution mechanism.

Here are the ten most frequently reported problems."

Bro, THAT is the extraordinary possibility.

NaMo.ai wouldn't merely be a Virtual PM who talks to students.

It could become a gigantic national listening system — converting millions of individual voices into a structured, continuously updated "What is bothering India's youth?" dashboard.

And that connects beautifully with the idea behind your own Iam-Immortal.ai: the Avatar is not merely a picture that talks. It becomes a new interface between a human being and a body of accumulated knowledge, experience and ideas.

The PM's version would take that concept one step further:

Avatar → Conversation → Evidence → Aggregation → Policy intelligence → Action.

That, to me, is a far more profound use of an AI avatar than simply making it look like the person.


==================================================================


No comments:

Post a Comment